My Music Wishlist :)

>> Sunday, September 28, 2008

So, today I signed onto itunes store, just to glance around and see what kinds of music I've been missing out on. I wish that it didn't take about a million years to download any form of... anything... especially music since that is my guilty obsession. So there are about a million Christian CDs that sound splendid! I decided to make a wishlist. Please don't feel obligated to buy them, I just thought I'd throw these out there ;)

1. Ending is Beginning - downhere
2. What if We- Brandon Heath
3. Wonder of the World- Rush of Fools
4. In the Making... - Nevertheless
5. Hello Love- Chris Tomlin
6. This is Our God- Hillsong
7. Addison Road- Addison Road
8. Roots- Shawn McDonald
9. Acoustic Storytime (Live Songs and Stories)- Jason Gray
10. God and A Girl- Joy Whitlock

As far as Non-Christian, I think the only thing I'm dying to listen to is the Mamma Mia soundtrack! That movie/musical is hilarious!

That'll do it for my current music obsessions.
I thought I'd share that with you. :)

1 comments:

Anastácio Soberbo October 18, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Hello, I like the blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
A hug from Portugal