The end.

>> Monday, May 25, 2009

I have decided to continue my blogging on a different blog. I figured since I am no longer in Majuro, a blog talking about me living on an Island is no longer applicable. (Nerdy sounding.) So head on over to http://carrie-elizabeth.blogspot.com/ and read about my culture shock and adjusting to normal life again... 


Also, thank you to all who supported me and loved me and sent me packages, letters, and notes of encouragement throughout this year. I can't believe it is already over!!! God has been so good in blessing me with Majuro. At first I hated it, but yesterday was one of the hardest days of my life. I miss everyone there terribly. All I can say is that God brought me through it, and I know he will bring me through many more tough times to come. Keep blogging, because I like reading what you guys have to say :) Hope to read from you soon. 

-Carrie

1 comments:

Jai May 28, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

I didn't know that you were already gone. I don't leave til the 8th, but we had preschool grad last night. I cried more than I've cried before.
I don't ever want to leave Saipan. Nothing in America interests me. I want to stay here forever.
Love you Carrie. I hope we can meet up sometime and swap stories.